Delicious focaccia with olives, dried tomatoes and rosemary. The Italian bread is perfect as a side dish for a fresh salad or pumpkin soup. That Focaccia is not only suitable for the summer season, why not also enjoy cold seasons tasty food with summer feeling ? 😀 Serve with a warm soup and a delicious meal is ready. I simply love the Italian cuisine, pasta, pizza and co. sooo delicious and you can also easily prepare the recipes vegan. For more recipes try the breakfast wrap recipe, the VEGAN meatballs or the bruschetta with tomato recipe.
Have fun trying it out 🙂
Ingredients for 1 tray:
- 300 g flour
- 25 g fresh yeast
- 150 ml warm water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 shot agave syrup
- 75 g pickled tomatoes
- approx. 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- Cut the dried tomatoes into small pieces.
- Weigh the ingredients for the yeast dough in a bowl, add the tomatoes (rosemary is added later) and knead into a smooth dough using a mixer or food processor for about 5 minutes.
- Let the dough rise in a warm place for 30-45 minutes.
- When the dough has doubled, roll it out into a rectangular shape with a rolling pin and place it on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- To prevent air bubbles from forming during baking, we prick the dough with a fork.
- Now we sprinkle the focaccia with some olive oil and sprinkle it with the finely chopped rosemary, a pair of olives and the pickled tomatoes.
- Bake the focaccia at 220 degrees Centigrade for about 15 minutes.
- The recipe for the yeast dough is also great as a pizza yeast dough.