Delicious sandy cookies with cranberries, pistachios and white chocolate. Well packaged, the cookies can be kept for several days, and you always have something in stock.
You will get many cookie recipes from me next time. 😀 I love to make fine pastries during the cold season. The cranberry cookies are a modified version of my ginger walnut cookies. These are also super delicious. Both recipes are of course vegan and very easily prepared. More delicious cookie recipes? Then try the Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies or the Pecan Caramel Cookies 🙂
Have fun baking this cookies!
Ingredients for 1 baking tray:
- 140 g margarine vegan
- 80 g date sweetness
- 200 g wheat flour
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 75 g pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 75 g cranberries, chop coarsely
- 75 g White chocolate, melt
- chopped pistachios and cranberries
- For the cookie dough we put all ingredients in a bowl and knead them by hand or a food processor to a dough.
- Now we roll the dough to a roll with 5cm diameter in a cling film.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough roll for at least 1-2 hours.
- Remove the firm cookie dough from the foil and cut into small pieces with a knife.
- Place the cookies on a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 160°C circulating air for 10-15 minutes.After baking, allow to cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate and then spread over the biscuits with a small spoon.
- Decorate the cookies with cranberries and pistachios, then let them set and enjoy.