Fast, healthy and vegan breakfast 🍓 The Chia Pudding is refined with coconut yoghurt and tastes even tastier. The fruits give the pudding a fruity note and so you have prepared a fast and super delicious breakfast.
To be honest I was never the big fan of Chia Pudding 😄 But in combination with the coconut yogurt the pudding doesn’t taste so bad. Since the coconut yoghurt has a firm consistency (similar to quark) it loosens the Chia pudding. Together with a lot of fresh fruit or berries, you can’t taste the Chia seeds. And you can also prepare the pudding super in the evening, then it can be really nice overnight. I hope you like the Chia Pudding as much as I do 😘
I hope you have a lot of fun cooking,
Your Lea ❤️
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp sweetener (in my Case maple syrup)
- 16 tbsp vegetable milk(in my Case oat milk)
- 200 g coconut yoghurt (or soy yoghurt)
- Mix the Chia seeds with the sweetener and the oat milk.
- Leave to swell for 30 minutes, then add the coconut yoghurt and mix.
- Garnish with fresh fruit and enjoy 😙