Delicious and healthy banana blueberry bread 🙂 Perfect as a base for homemade jam or coconut yoghurt. The Blueberry Bread is oil free & vegan.
I love this juicy banana blueberry bread, it is great to take away for work, school or university. It’s quick to prepare and made with good and healthy ingredients. If you want to see more of these recipes, have a look at the plum cake recipe or the chocolate apricot cake recipe.
I will be happy if you like the recipe 🙂 I also shot a You Tube video for this recipe, you can find it here.
I wish you a lot of fun trying it out!
Your Lea 🙂
- 220 g oat flour
- 60 g ground almonds
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 ripe bananas
- 80 g sweetener (in my case agave syrup)
- 80 ml coconut milk (tin)
- 170 g blueberries
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl with a whisk.
- Crush the banana with a fork and add to the dry ingredients together with the liquid ingredients.
- Finally, fold in the blueberries with a dough scraper.
- Fill the cake mixture into a prepared and greased baking tin (approx. 20 x 10 x 6.5 cm).
- Bake the cake at 180 degrees Celsius for about 40 minutes in a preheated oven.
- After baking let the cake cool down and turn it out of the mould.
- You can dust it with icing sugar and enjoy it.