Delicious buckwheat crepes with chocolate filling. The chocolate cream contains only 3 ingredients, besides it is without sugar, without oil & vegan. Perfect as a sandwich spread or as a pancake topping
Mrs Flury inspired me to create the vegan Nutella recipe, I love her recipes! I used this chocolate cream as a filling for my buckwheat crepes. This is really a great combination. I love it varied. Chocolate spread, jam or maple syrup. You can really experiment with pancakes.
I wish you a lot of fun while preparing 🙂
Ingredients chocolate cream:
- 120 g hazelnuts
- 80 g pitted dates
- 20 g cocoa powder
- approx. 50 ml water
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the hazelnuts on a baking tray and roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, turning a little between the nuts.
- Stone the dates and put them in a bowl. Pour hot water over them and let them stand for about 10 minutes so that they become soft. Then drain the water.
- Mash the hazelnuts in a mixer until they become fine nut puree. Then add the dates and the cocoa powder.
- Add water until the desired consistency is reached.
- Pour the cream into a glass and keep in the fridge. The homemade Nutella can be kept in the fridge for about 1 week.
- 70 g buckwheat flour
- 40 g spelt flour
- 200 ml water
- 1 tbsp coconut blossom sugar
- Mix all ingredients for the dough with a whisk until smooth.
- Bake the pancakes in a coated pan according to your wishes and size.
- Fill the crepes with the chocolate cream, roll together and garnish with pomegranate seeds and chocolate.