Delicious vegan noodle salad which can be prepared great. The fennel, pear and orange dressing give the salad a fruity fresh note.
I really wanted to try some corn noodles, the noodles were very tasty and went great with the salad. You can also vary and use other noodles such as lentil noodles. You can fill the noodle salad into a waterproof glass and take it with you to work, school or university. I wish you a lot of fun trying it out.
Your Lea 😀
- 400 g fennel
- 2 pears
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 glass of pickled tomatoes (180 g)
- 3 spring onions
- 2 oranges
- 400 g gluten-free noodles (in my case corn noodles)
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoon cashew butter
- 2 tbsp date syrup
- 60 g chopped walnuts
- Wash fennel and pear. Halve the fennel and cut into fine strips, quarter the pear, remove the stalk and cut into slices.
- Peel and finely dice the garlic. Drain pickled tomatoes and cut into strips.
- Wash the spring onions and cut them into rings. Squeeze both oranges.
- Cook the pasta in salted water until al dente. Meanwhile sauté the garlic in 1 tablespoon tomato oil, add fennel and pear, salt and pepper. Steam over medium heat for approx. 3 minutes, then set aside.
- Make a dressing from orange juice, cashew and date syrup.
- Drain the pasta and mix with the pears, fennel, tomato strips, spring onions and dressing. Season the salad and let it steep for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the salad with walnuts and serve. I have also decorated it with some rocket salad.