Healthy and fast breakfast, overnight oats with buckwheat flakes and cherries. The peanut butter gives the breakfast a special and nutty note.
A modified version of my Peanut Butter Chia Overnight Oats recipe. I love Oats for breakfast, I prepare them in a few minutes in the evening and overnight they can go through the night. The recipe is gluten-free, vegan & without refined sugar. You want more breakfast recipes ? Then try my Tofu Scramble 🙂 Add a slice of my buckwheat bread and you start the day happy 😀 I wish you a lot of fun trying it out!
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 180g Vegetable milk
- 2 tablespoons date sweetness (or maple syrup, agave syrup, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 2 tbsp ground linseed
- 50g buckwheat flakes
- 60 g frozen cherries (or berries)
- Pour all ingredients except the cherries into a glass and mix with a spoon.
- Stir in the cherries and close the jar.
- Put the oats in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, garnish the overnight oats with cinnamon, grated coconut or nuts.