Delicious vegan apple pancakes refined with cinnamon and date syrup. The Pancakes are great for Sunday breakfast.
I love pancakes for breakfast 😀 And these apple pancakes are super fluffy and fruity. With some fruit and cinnamon they taste even better. I fried them without oil, if you have a good coated pan, then you can do that without any problems. More Pancakes recipes ? then try the Black Pancake, Coconut Pancakes or the Vegan Pancake recipe 🙂
Have fun trying it out!
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 100 g flour
- 3 tablespoon date sweetener (or other sweetener)
- 2 tablespoons buckwheat flakes (or oat flakes)
- 200 ml oat milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-2 apples
- Optional: Chia seed & cinnamon
- Cut the apples into small cubes and set aside.
- Weight the ingredients for the dough in a bowl and mix with a whisk to a smooth dough.
- Fold in the chopped apples. I have added 1 tbsp chia seeds and some cinnamon for the flavour.
- In a coated pan, bake the pancakes on both sides for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Arrange the apple pancakes on a plate with some fruit and date syrup or maple syrup.