Super delicious vegan chocolate cake. The “Gugelhupf” is quickly prepared and keeps well packed for several days. Especially children love the chocolaty cake, it is great for birthdays.
Today there is again a recipe from me 🙂 I had once again desire on a classic. Everyone knows and loves Chocolate cake. You dont taste that the cake is vegan and made without refined sugar. I love to bake/cook traditional dishes as a vegan and healthy variant. You can also make this recipe also with cherries or other fruits. More delicious cake recipes? Then have a look at the Chocolate Apricot Cake Recipe or the Apple Cinnamon Cake Recipe.
I wish you lot when you bake my Cake 🙂
- 300 g Spelt Flour
- 130 g Sugar (in my Case Date Sweetness)
- 4 Tsp Bakingpowder
- 250 g Almond Milk
- 125 g Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 30 g Cocoa Powder
- 100 g Dark Chocolate (in my Case 85% Cocoa)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees top and bottom heat.
- Melt the coconut Oil in a water bath.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl with a whisk.
- Now add the liquid ingredients and mix to a smooth dough.
- Brush a cake tin (Gugelhupf tin) with coconut Oil.
- Fill half of the dough into the tin and smooth down.
- Mix the rest of the dough with the cocoa powder.
- Fill the chocolate dough into the Tin and smooth down.
- With a fork we mix the cake dough in circular movements, so that the marble pattern develops.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- After baking, leave to stand for 5 minutes and then turn over.
- Allow the cake to cool completely and then cover with the melted chocolate.