Delicious almond cookies, that are quickly prepared and made without granulated sugar. Instead I use dates, which give the cookies a special aroma.
A little snack for between through ? Or something sweet with coffee ☕? Then these little cookies are just right. Children also love them. The cookies are not too sweet and super delicious. 🍪To make them a bit healthier I used wholemeal flour instead of light flour and the ground almonds make the cookies really soft.
Have fun trying it out! 😘
- 1 Chia Egg (1 Tbsp Chia seeds und 3 Tbsp Water)
- 150 g Dates
- 1 Schuss Water
- 150 g wholemeal flour
- 100 g ground Almonds
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp bourbon vanilla
- 1 pinch of Salt
- 100 g Coconut Oil, warm
- 20 whole Almonds
- For the Chia egg, mix the Chia seeds with the water and leave to soak for 10 minutes.
- Cut the dates into small pieces and put them into a powerful mixer with a little water. Mix well for a few minutes until the mixture is creamy.
- Put the remaining ingredients with the date sweetness and the Chia egg in a bowl. Now knead into a dough using a mixer or your hands.
- Line the baking tray with a baking foil. Spread small heaps on the baking tray with a teaspoon. Press one almond each into the middle.
- Bake in the oven at 160° C for 12 minutes.