Tasty and healthy energy balls, as main ingredient I use dates and nuts 🙂 Small energy boost for work, school or university.
I made this recipe by myself. I think the combination between the sweet dates and the crunchy nuts is just perfect. I used the dates from Dattelbär again. There will be 1 more recipe that has been developed in cooperation with Dattelbär 🙂 I also made a video for this recipe for my YouTube Channel. I’m happy if you drop by there and leave me a thumb up.
I wish you a lot of fun trying them out,
Your Lea ❤️
Ingredients for 10 pieces:
- 1/8 Tsp Gingerbread Spice
- 50 g Almonds
- 50 g Walnuts
- 20 g Buckwheat flakes
- 50 g dried apricots
- 50 g Dates from Dattelbär
- 20 g Coconut Flakes
- Pour all Ingredients into a powerful Mixer.
- Mix until a crumbly mixture is obtained.
- Now add some Water so that you can make balls out of the Mixture without sticking too much.
- Form 10 Balls and roll them in coconut, cocoa, cinnamon or amaranth.
- The Energy Balls are kept in a tin for several days.