Super delicious, vegan and quickly made Tzatziki recipe. You only need a few ingredients and you can prepare the Tzatziki perfect. Also perfect for snacking with crunchy vegetables. 👌
I love Tzatziki, especially with grilled vegetables or focaccia. Not only suitable for warm summer days 😃 Also in winter I like to eat fresh vegetable sticks with tasty tzatziki, a healthy snack. Now I would like to introduce you to some hearty recipes. My speciality and my passion still belongs to sweet specialities, but I would like to present you many different recipes. Therefore my new resolution for this year, and I start directly with it 🙂 By the way, Jess from LunarJess inspired me to the recipe, she is also a vegan blogger and youtuber.
Have fun trying it out!
Your Lea 😘
- 1/2 Cucumber(200g)
- 500g Soy yoghurt
- a dash of lemon
- Garlic (2 cloves)
- Salt, Pepper
- Wash the cucumber and grate finely with a grater.
- Now sprinkle the finely grated cucumber with a little salt and mix, leave to stand for 30 minutes.
- Due to the salt the cucumber loses some water and our Tzatziki does not become so liquid later. After the 30 minutes we push the cucumber with a spoon through a sieve.
- Add the finely chopped garlic, yoghurt, pepper and lemon juice to the squeezed cucumber.
- Now we mix everything and leave the finished Tzatziki in the fridge for 1 hour so that it thickens a little.
- Now you can salt it if it’s not salty enough.