Delicious and healthy breakfast Perfect if you have to go fast in the morning, you can also take it with you to work. Vegan and fruity Bircher Muesli 😍
Recently I wanted a Bircher muesli again, I chose a recipe and converted it into a vegan variant, it was really easy 👌 I prepared it the evening before, then I could pull it through overnight. The next morning I garnished it with fresh berries 🍓 Quickly made, healthy & Vegan 🐮
Have fun trying it out,
Your Lea 😘
Ingredients for 2-3 portions:
- 150 g Oats
- 400 g Oat Milk
- 3 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 apple, finely grated
- 400 g Soy yoghurt
- 200 g Fruit puree (berry puree selfmade)
- 4 Tbs Flaxseeds
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Sugar
- Wash the apple and grate finely. Mix with the lemon juice.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix everything together.
- Put the muesli in the fridge overnight, so it can go through.
- Fill the muesli the next morning and garnish with fresh fruit, berries or nuts.