I never thought I’d ever eat baked camembert again 😃 This recipe is insane, and attention is addictive!!!
Vegan baked camembert ? With this recipe no problem 😏 I discovered the recipe recently by chance on the You Tube channel of Pia Kraftfutter. And of course I can’t withhold such a delicious recipe from you. The Camembert tastes like the original, if not even better 🧀 I ate the Camembert together with kale salad and some Tzatziki.
I wish you a lot of fun trying it out 😘
Ingredients for 7 pieces:
- 200 g cashew nuts
- 250 ml Oatmilk
- 250 g Vegan Cheese (In my Case Simply V)
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Psyllium husks
- Chickpea flour (or Corn flour, Lentil flour )
- Cranberry jam
- Put the cashew nuts together with the oat milk, vegan cheese, salt & pepper and the psyllium husks into a blender.
Mix for a few minutes until the mixture is paste-like.
- Mix the chickpeas flour (approx. 50g) with water (egg replacer).
- Form the “camembert” with your hands, dip it into the chickpeas mixture and then wilt it in the breadcrumbs.
- We put the finished “Camembert” in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes we heat some oil in a pan and fry the “Camembert” for 4-5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Now you can enjoy the baked camembert with cranberry jam.