Delicious and quickly made cookies 🍪 without flour, sugar free & vegan. Healthy candy also suitable for the small. To produce the cookies you only need a good mixer.
Since I want to consume less sugar and less light flour, I was looking for a sweet recipe without refined sugar and without light flour. I found what I was looking for on Mrs Flury’s blog. The cookies are quick to prepare and taste very delicious. It’s great that there are alternative recipes for sweets, because I don’t want to do without sweets either. 😃 I ate the cookies with peanut butter 👌 good combination.
I wish you a lot of fun baking,
Your Lea 😘
- 100 g Oats
- 80 g Almonds (or other nuts)
- 20 g Chia seeds (or flexseeds)
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- 100 g soft Dates
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 60 g Nutbutter (in my Case Peanutbutter)
- Put the oat flakes together with the almonds, chia seeds, cocoa, baking powder and salt into a blender. Mix until the mixture is crumbly.
- Now add the banana, dates and nutbutter. Mix until a doughy mixture is obtained.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees top and bottom heat.
- Using a tablespoon, remove the portions from the dough and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Moisten the hands with a little water and press the cookies flat.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 10- 15 minutes.
- After baking you can enjoy them lukewarm with some peanut butter 😍 🍪