One of my base recipes 🙂 Fast, delicious & vegan potato soup. A classic which always goes and which is always eaten with pleasure.
I love soups and stews 😃 They are very satiating and you can also freeze them very well. When I need something to eat and I have no desire to cook, there is always something in my freezer. I ate the soup with some mushrooms and roasted pine nuts. You can also serve it with fresh herbs or other vegetables. You can also replace part of the potato with carrots or sweet potatoes, this gives the soup a slightly sweet taste.
I wish you a lot of fun cooking,
your Lea 😘
- 900 g Potatos
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 litre vegetable broth
- 120 ml Oat-Cuisine (oder Soy-Cuisine)
- Salt & Pepper
- 50 g mushrooms
- fresh herbs or pine nuts
- Peel and dice the potatoes.
- Peel and chop the onion. Heat the oil in a large pan and sauté the onion briefly.
- Add the potato cubes, steam briefly and add the vegetable stock. Put the lid on the pot and simmer at medium heat for about 20 minutes until soft.
- Add the soy cuisine and mix the soup with a blender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the mushrooms and fry them in a pan. Garnish the soup with mushrooms, chopped herbs and pine nuts.