Flaxseed pizza gluten-free, without oil & vegan 🥬🍕 Delicious recipe, not to compare with a real pizza 😃 but still good.
Flaxseed pizza recipe from Mrs Flury. I like to try out many different recipes and dishes. I found flaxseed pizza sounded pretty good and healthy, so I tried it directly 😊 I didn’t find it as tasty as expected and the bottom was relatively soft and not as firm as a normal pizza. But I asked my community and everyone wanted the recipe 👍🏻 So here it is, maybe you like it better than me.
Have fun trying it out,
your Lea 😘
Ingredients Ur-Lizza Flaxseed Pizza:
- 150 g crushed Flaxseeds
- 14 g Chiaseeds
- 1 Tsp dried Italian herbs
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 150 ml hot water
- Mix the dry ingredients together. Add hot water and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees top and bottom heat. Place dough on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Put the cling film on top and roll out the dough with a rolling pin. Remove the cling film. Bake the bottom of the dough in a preheated oven on the lowest rack for 6 minutes.
- Cover the bottom with tomato sauce and vegetables as desired.
- Raise the temperature to 240 degrees and bake the pizza for another 10 minutes.
- After baking, I put some yeast flakes on top, for the cheesy taste 🙂