Delicious and fruity apple pancakes 🥞 the recipe is without sugar and you can prepare it quickly. Now that it is getting cooler again, I like to eat warm pancakes for lunch.
Hello guys, today I have a new pancake recipe for you. I’ve already introduced you to some pancake recipes, including the buckwheat crêpes recipe. When I prepare dishes with apples, cinnamon is a must. A super delicious combination. This recipe is for 2 people, you can also eat the pancakes cold 🙂 I am also on Instagram and always looking forward to your visit.
I wish you a lot of fun preparing the pancakes,
Your Lea 😘
Ingredients for 6 small pancakes:
- 200 g flour
- 280 ml oat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tsp Date Sweetener (or a sweetener of your choice)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 sour apple
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Wash apple, remove seeds and cut into small slices.
- For the dough, put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well with a whisk.
- Then fold in the chopped apple and cinnamon.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Fry the pancakes until golden brown.
- Serve with cinnamon and sugar (or date syrup, date sweetness) and enjoy.